PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk; Sales Officer,Manager, Forex Specialist
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was launched in 2008 and operates as a merger results between Bank Niaga and Lippo Bank. The Banks is based in Jakarta and supported by 14,224 employees. As of December 2012, the Company operates 974 office networks, including 590 branch offices (include SME Centers), 54 payment & cash points, 330 Mikro Laju offices across the Country. Based on CIMB Niaga Analyst Presentation Full Year 2012 Results (Audited), the Company reported net profit of Rp4,233 billion for the end of 2012 or increased 33% Year on Year.
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in Banking industry as :
- Funding Sales Officer (FSO)
- CIMB Preferred Relationship Manager Funding (CPRM)
- Relatinship Manager Lending (RM)
- Forex Specialist (FX)
- SA Specialist (SA)
- Syariah Account Officer Financing (AOF)
- Diploma degree from all majors, with a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of scale 4.00 or equivalent
- Has experience in banking industry
- Min 1 year experience form FSO, RM, SA and AOF
- Min 2 years experience for CPRM
- Min 3 years experience for FX
- Has a godd communication skill and fluent in English
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please bring your resume, a recent photograph, and a copy of ID Card to the Walk-in Interview on 23 February 2013 at Ballroom Grand Serela Boutique Hotel Jl RE Martadinata No 56 Bandung (09.00 – 17.00 PM). Only the first 200 participants will be interviewed. Or your could send your CV to : email@example.com. Please put the application code at the right top of your resume. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.